Friday 10 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Three

Today was a do not go to work holiday for Zita and me.

Because we worked so much for the important meeting and the beautiful clothes party.

But we did not go for our good morning walk.

Because it was a very good day for a relax. 

So after we had our breakfasts I minded Zita while she made the refrigerator as clean as could be.

Now there is lots of room for brand new food. Ha.

Niamh was very busy writing a new but not so very long story. 

So I had a nice nap under the dining room table and minded her. 

At lunchtime Zita and I put on my green shoes and went for a lunchtime walk. 

It is not cold outside today so everything is very messy. 



And we went right by the noisy men digging the hole even bigger. 

And now they have lots of trucks too. Oh goodness me. 

I did not bark at them. Ha. 

But they are not finished their digging. 

And they will have to come back again. Oh dear me. More noisy days. 

When we got home I had to stay in the kitchen until I was not soggy.

But my friend Craig stayed with me and we had our together round toasts. That was good.

When we were in the kitchen Zita was outside moving lots and lots of the all over everywhere snow. 

When Zita came in she read Niamh’s new story so it would be beautiful. 

I had a lovely nap. Right beside Zita and Niamh. 

Then Zita went down the street to visit Craig’s mother’s little apartment. 

So Zita could put up lots of very beautiful Merry Christmas time decorations. 

And see if her pretend ears still work. 

This afternoon had to be very quiet because Niamh had to have a talk out loud to her computer exam. 

Right in the dining room. Oh dear me.

Being quiet is not such an easy job for me. 

But I was extra extra quiet. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came back home she had tasty food for the nearly all empty refrigerator. That was a good idea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment