Tuesday 21 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Six

We had a little sleep in this morning. Good for us.

But not such a long sleep in because we had rascal ladies work to do.

And back at home Emmet only had a little sleep in. Because of the wrong clocks.

And Niamh had to go to do some Merry Christmas shopping with Tarryn.

And do some important rascal ladies errands for Zita too. Ha.

Craig did not have a nice listen to his book sleep in today. 

Because the wheelchair man brought back the new go fast chair. 

With brand new made for only us parts. 

So now it has a nice place for Craig to put his feet. 



So they will not fall off and get all squished. Ha. That is a good idea. 

And later the man will put a very big wheel right in the front.

So it will not be a just fall over and crash chair. Ha. 

It was not so cold outside today. And it was very sunny too. Ha. That is a good day.



My friend Emmet is a bit sore because of the do not get sick shot. 

But then Emmet made Irish tea and ate all the raspberries and was nearly all better again. Ha.

So I had a very nice afternoon nap in the kitchen.

So that I could mind the make more tea machine. Ha. 

Last night everybody sat in the living room and we ate our pizzas there. Altogether. Ha.

And then everybody talked for a very long time.

Because Emmet has not been here for a long time. So everybody had to hear all our stories. Ha.

After I had my pizza bits I had a nice nap and kept Zita’s feet toasty warm. Ha. That is an easy job. 

This afternoon after I had my lunch I went into our living room and minded Craig. 



And he helped me look out my watching window. That is a good job for us. 

Then Zita made Craig another too much coffee and brought him a special very delicious cake. 

The cake was from way far away Austria. But it was a not for even nice dogs cake.

But I had some toasty bagel instead. Then it was time for my other afternoon nap. Ha. 


This afternoon Emmet and Craig watched scary movies. 

With dangerous monsters. 



So everybody has very sharp swords. Oh dear. 

And they were not even watching the same movie.

Emmet watched a different scary movie downstairs. Oh my goodness me.



I do not like scary noisy movies so I did not mind Craig or Emmet. 

I had my next nap instead. Ha.

But the doorbell woke me all up.

Because a man brought us lots of very beautiful flowers for Niamh.

It was a sing happy birthday day present from her lady friends. Ha.

So when Niamh and Tarryn got home there were flowers just for her. That was nice.

We had the for shepherds pie tonight. 

Because it is our favourite for dinnertime dinner. That was a good idea.

Then Emmet and Niamh and Tarryn went downstairs to watch different movies.

But Craig and Zita and I watched our detectives. Ha.










No comments:

Post a Comment