Thursday 23 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Eight

We did not sleep in today.

I had my breakfast in the dark outside. Ha. 

Because we are very very very busy. 

Because it is nearly Merry Christmas time. Ha.

Zita and I went for a lovely early day good morning to the whole world walk this morning. 



We went all the way to our little all frozen late. 

But was a bit too cold outside.

So we had to get our warm as could be clothes on. Even my new leather boots too. 



But I got an icy face anyway. Oh well. 

After our walk Zita went to the delicious food stores.

And when she came home she brought cook it ourselves croissants. 

Because we always have brand new delicious toasty croissants when we open our Merry Christmas presents.

And the special from Austria cake too. Ha.



Merry Christmas morning has to always be very tasty. It is our rule.

And I saw the only at Merry Christmas egg nogs. In a glass bottle. In the refrigerator. Ha. 

Today Craig did not even have a nice long sleep in.

And when we had our together breakfast we had Professor Jill’s own made donuts for our breakfast. Ha. 

Because it is nearly Merry Christmas time. 

And Mister Mike and Miss Morgan came to give Emmet secret presents. And Emmet gave them his secret presents.

But they could not come into visit. 

Because nobody wants to get way too sick. 

So they had a little visit outside in my side yard. In the cold. Oh goodness me. 

After my lunchtime Zita had to go to downtown because there was still rascal ladies work to do. 

I think there is way way too much rascal ladies work. It is known. 

Then I helped Craig wrap more secret presents. But only for a little while.

Because then it was time for my nice afternoon nap.

Last night everybody was in the living room telling all the funny stories in the world.



But Niamh was standing right on top of our for coffee cups box. 



So she was as tall as could be. That was silly. 

But then everybody was very tired so we went to bed.

When Emmet is back home he is not bigger than his bed. 

In his little in Cork apartment the bed is not as big as Emmet. Oh dear me. 

Tonight Mister Tony is going to make us Merry Christmas pizzas for our dinner. 

That was a good idea.

Because I always get pizza bits. Ha. 

But Emmet is going to be downstairs for his dinnertime.

Because he is playing the dragons game with his in Canada friends. That was a good idea.

Tonight Tarryn and Cara and Lee came to my house to make their Christmas time little houses. Ha.

And they asked me to be their very best helper. That is a good idea. 

But Craig and Zita had to watch their detectives program. Too bad for them.







No comments:

Post a Comment