Friday 3 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixteen

It was a very sunny outside this morning.

But we did not go for a walk today.

Because I had to have a little rest. 

Because I had a sore leg yesterday.

So Zita and I did not get up so early today.

So we had lots of time for our together breakfast. 

Then I got up on the big comfy bed to keep my friend Craig toasty warm.

But when we got up there was only one round toast for our breakfast. Oh dear.

So we had two of Niamh’s Merry Christmas tree cookies as extras. Ha. That was a tasty breakfast.

When Niamh was upstairs and had her breakfast I helped her too. 

Then the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to her favourite class at her nice university.

And Niamh drove the car all by herself. Ha.

When Zita got home we had lots more rascal ladies work to do. 

So I went into our own office to be her best helper. 

Today I saw my friend Emmet’s brand new interesting story all about the scary Druids. In his Dragons game. 

And Emmet wrote it all by himself.

I did not get to be a big help this time. 

Because he wrote it in his way far away in Ireland university. Not here with me.

But I saw it right on our computer. And it had scary pictures too.





But there were no nice pictures of Emmet. Or of me. Oh well. 

Maybe the next time. Maybe. 

At lunchtime Zita went for a little run all around. Even in the cold.


I stayed here so I could rest my leg. And mind Craig too. 

But when Zita got home so did Niamh. 

And then they both went downtown in the go fast car.

Zita went to her downtown other office.

Because they are very very busy. 

Next week they are have their two very lovely parties. In a giant giant room. 

And they will have lots of delicious treats. Oh my goodness me.

When everybody wears their most beautiful clothes ever you have to have very delicious treats. It is the rule. 

I do not know where Niamh was going. 



Maybe it was a secret. 

So I minded the house and Craig all by myself. 

But minding Craig is not such a very hard job. 

So I can mind him and have a nice nap at the very same time. Ha. 

We had a very very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. It was too fat.

Because Craig is not such a very good bread cutter. Oh well.

It was a very tasty sandwich anyway. 

Zita came home with Niamh. 

But Niamh did not even come in the house.

Because she had to go to Lee and Cara’s house. 

So they could make their Merry Christmas tree all beautiful.

Craig and Zita had cheese toasties for dinner. I had some too.

Then we watched the sad detective from way far away Wales.

But there was not even one dragon in the program.

So I had a nice nap. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment