Monday 13 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Six

It was a back to work Monday so I had a nice quiet day.

Because everybody is always very busy on Monday. 

Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk. And it was still not cold. So everything is too messy outside. 

So when we came home I had a very nice nap.

Niamh was very busy writing even more stories.



But Craig stayed in bed for a long time.

Because his foot was a bit too sore so Zita put a brand new bandage on it. Then he got up.

I did not eat my breakfast this morning.

Because Craig was not all awake to have our together toasts. 

I always have toasts with my friend Craig. 

But today he had to stay in bed for too long.

That is not all right.

So I could not eat my breakfast. Too bad for me. 

But when he got up he found some delicious cheese for my breakfast.

So I had my breakfast at lunchtime. Oh my.

Then Craig had two toasty warm croissants when he had his to much coffee. 

And I had to help him. That is a delicious job.

Then I went back into the living room.

And Niamh was still writing her story.



So I stayed in the living room to mind her. 

Craig and Zita were right on everybody’s computer. 

Last night when she was at our house the nice Doctor took their picture. 

And I was there too.

But I was a bit fast asleep. Oh well. 


So now everybody knows they got their next do not get sick and die shots. Ha. 

When Craig was reading Niamh’s next story Niamh made everybody some toasty cheesie nachos. Ha. That was a good idea.

Some almost fell right on the floor. But they did not. Oh well too bad for me.

So we had our first dinner very early today. That was a good idea. 

But Craig and Zita only had soup for second dinner.

Because of all the cheesie nachos. 

Miss Tarryn came to our house tonight so she could help move everything all around.

So there is lots of room for our very very big Merry Merry tree. That was a good idea. 

Niamh was still very busy with her lots of stories. Oh my goodness me. 

A giant bigger than me secret present came today. Ha. 

Secret presents are my favourite.

After dinnertime Craig and Zita watched the two lady detectives from France. 

From right where Emmet’s friend Nina lives. 

When she is not at her very very old university in England. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

It is Emmet and Niamh’s sing happy birthday day tomorrow.

But it is already tomorrow in way far away Ireland.

Because they have wrong clocks over there. 

So we said Happy Happy birthday to Emmet. On the flat computer. Ha. Good for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment