Sunday 23 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Three

We had a sleep in day.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. 

It is a nearly blue sky day. And just a little bit warm. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. 

Because I am way too furry. 

I will just melt away when we have the too hot if I am too furry. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita and I put lots of beautiful flowers into boxes right on the fence. In my side yard. I was a big help.

Then Zita put more flowers into our beautiful patio. I could not help. Too bad for me. 

Professor Jill came to visit Zita on her not so fast bicycle. 

My friend Emmet went out to talk too. They talked for a long time.

I had to stay in the house. Too bad for me.

Then Emmet went for a little walk. In the beautiful sunshine. 

When he was home we had lots of tasty croissants and cheeses and strawberries for our lunchtime. Ha. 

I got some of the very tasty cheese on top of my breakfast. So I ate it all up. Ha. 

Miss Rima came over. After lunchtime. Niamh is going to help her find a nice not so new go fast bicycle.

Now everybody wants a go fast bicycle just like Clifford. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Niamh found Clifford all by herself. Right on the street.

Because somebody did not want him anymore. Oh dear. That is not very nice. 

But now Clifford has a nice house. With my family. Ha. 

Niamh will not just throw Clifford away. When he is all old. Like Craig. 

When Clifford is too old he can just stay in the warm basement. Maybe Craig can stay there too. Ha.

There was a hockey game on the television this afternoon. That is silly. I did not watch it.

Craig did not watch it either. 

Because maybe his team will loose. Oh dear. 

We watched the detective on the music island last night. It is a brand new detective. Oh dear. 

Zita does not know if she likes that. 

We had chips anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment