Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy

It is a very soggy day. I had to have a little bath when I got home from our nice walk. Jamie and Professor JilÅ‚ came with us.  Jamie was a way way too soggy dog. Oh well.

We had toasts when we got home. We had extra toasts today. Because it is all soggy outside. Ha. Good for me.

Craig has to go to see his nice doctor. I think the nasty flu caught him. He is sore. All over. And sleepy. Oh dear.

I will guard Emmet when Craig is away at his nice doctor. 

Guarding Emmet is not so hard. Because he likes to stay in our nice house and read his way interesting fat books. That is good. 

When I guard him he comes up from the scary basement and we look out my watching window together. 

He tells me way interesting stories all about way way old kings. And the way old Gods. He knows all about them. The stories are in the fat books. 

We have lots of fat books in our house. It is known. 

We have fat books with lots of pictures of castles. That is good. Emmet should have a castle. I could be the brave castle guard. Ha.

Emmet likes the watching window too. That is nice. 

Zita went to the way too small office today. In the soggy rain. 

Niamh lost her little flat get real money from the money machine thing. Oh dear. She will starve. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

The way big noisy machines are going to take all way the street in front of my nice pond. Oh dear. And all of my friend Aidan's street. Oh dear. I will not like this. 

Craig's nice doctor give him more pills. She said Craig never got all away from the old flu. So it caught him again. Oh dear. That is not nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment