Friday 11 July 2014

Day Three Hundred and Thirty Four

We got up early today. So I could go to the make me beautiful store. 

I get a bit scared when I go to the make me beautiful store. 

I worry that maybe Craig and Zita will forget that they took me there. And not come back to get me. I would not have a nice family to take care of. Oh dear. Oh dear. I worry about this a lot. 

Who would make Niamh all better when she is way sore from too much dance a lot?

Who would sleep on Emmet's bed to keep it cosy when he went to the nasty food hospital?

Who would keep the nasty squirrels from Zita's beautiful garden? With all the green beans. 

Who would stay up until everyone is home where they should be? 

Craig would just get in big trouble if he did not have to throw the Red Ball with me. Oh dear. I worry about my family. If I was not there to take care of them. 

And who would take care of me? Where would I sleep at night? Who would get me my Scotsman's coat when it is way too cold? Oh dear me. 

They did not forget me. That is good. Craig says they would never forget me. But you cannot remember not to forget. If you forget. It is known. 

As soon as Miss Darby was finished making me all beautiful for the summer Zita and Craig were there. 

We drove home in the gold big car. Right back home. I tried not to bark too much. It is hard to do when you are too worried. It is known. 

Now everybody says I am way beautiful. And I smell just like ice cream. But it does not feel like me. I am a bit too little. 

I had a nice long nap. The make me beautiful store makes me tired. It is known. 

It is a nice day outside. We did not have toasts today. Craig gave me a bit of the special cinimmon buns he and Zita bought. Just a little bit. There is no jam on cinimmon buns. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment