Friday 29 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Three

I had another nice quiet day today.

Because it is an everybody is very busy day.

I had to go downstairs and wake my friend Niamh all up. Again. 

Because she had an important meeting. At her nice university. Before her all about the Rascals class. Ha. 

Going downstairs to get Niamh all wide awake is a good job. It is my favourite job.

Last night I helped her watch the television. In the den. Before we went to all fast asleep.

BloggerImage

Today Niamh had to find secret presents for our friends Cara and Lee. 

Because their sing happy birthday day is today. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I had tasty toasty bagels for our toasts this morning. From nice Mister Kettleman’s bagel store.

Then Craig had to go to an important meeting at our nice bank. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe he will get giant tasty treats too. Maybe.

I had to guard the house all by myself. It is my job. 

He came back before lunchtime. He did not get a treat. Too bad for him.

Craig was reading a book until very early last night. Ha.

It is a brand new book. Our friend Miss Mary Ann’s husband, Mister Charles wrote it. All by himself. 

He writes lots of books. They have a nice dog. He is a very little dog. That is nice.

In the book everybody lives in a far away desert. It is a way good book.

Because it even has people who are dogs too. All at the same time. Ha. 

Because everything is magic. Everywhere. Ha. That is true.

I do not think I would be a people. 

Because people have too many important meetings. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Maybe they do not have lots of meetings in the far away desert. Maybe .

A tree fell down on one of my nice walking streets. Near to our other pond. In the big fast wind. 

BloggerImage

It squished a brand new fence. 

BloggerImage

And even two poor cars. It did not squish anybody. That is good. 

Tonight is another work until very late night for Niamh.

Because it is the everybody dance at the Centre Building night. 

Craig had to read more of his brand new book. After lunchtime.

BloggerImage

So I minded him. All afternoon. On the comfy rug. In the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment