Saturday 20 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Six

I had a very very quiet day. Because everybody was gone.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are in nearly far away Toronto. 

It is Saturday old friends breakfast day. So Craig went to the tasty breakfast restaurant. 

Mister Paul went with him so they could eat heir breakfast with their very old friends. 

Zita and I went for our nice walk. It is not cold outside today. Good for us.

Then Zita took Craig’s mother shopping for tasty treats and coffee. 

I stayed here to guard the house. On the comfy rug. In the living room. 

BloggerImage

We talked to my friend Emmet for a long time last night. From far away Antigonish. 

He is very busy helping students be old Irish people. It is his favourite job.

When Craig came home I go tasty treats. 

Because I am the best house guarder ever. That is true. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita was very busy this afternoon. Calling lots of rascal ladies. Before it was too late for them. Ha.

At dinnertime I was a big help. In the kitchen. With the tasty green beans. I got some too. 

BloggerImage

We had a very early dinner tonight. 

Because we are all by ourselves. 

Now we can watch the two detectives who live in the very big far away desert. 

We watched them last night. Maybe we will watch two tonight. Maybe. 

Because we have a new big bag of chips. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment