Saturday 17 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Six

When I got all awake this morning I could stand up all by myself.

And I could walk a little bit and not fall right down. Good for me.

But I am still tired and a bit wobbly. 

So after my breakfast I had a nice nap in the kitchen. 

Zita put rugs all over everywhere so I will not slip and fall down again. 

Then Niamh was all awake too. 

And her very fast bicycle took her to the lovely store nearly right away. 

Craig did not go to the park this morning for his old friends coffees.

Because he stayed here with Zita and me. In case I just fell down all the time again. 

I went into the living room all by myself.

So I could help Craig look out my watching window. 



That is our best together job. Ha.

While we were there Zita made us two round toasts. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Zita took off the strap that was helping by back legs.



Because I could not have a comfy lay down when it was on.

So then I was very happy.

I had a nice nap beside Zita in front of the music machine. 


When Zita went into the kitchen to make more delicious sauce I went there too.

But I could not be a very big help today.

Because now I am a bit too tired all the time. Too bad for me. 

So I just went to fast asleep in the kitchen with my friend Zita to keep me company. Good for us.

I do not like being too tired all the time. 

Sometimes I am even to tired to look out my watching window. 

And that is my best important job. Oh my goodness me.

After lunchtime Mister Tom came to my house but I forgot to wake up. Oh dear me.

My friend Professor Jill came to visit me this afternoon. 

And she sat on the floor with me and Zita. 

So I did not have to stand up. That was nice. 

If I stand up too fast I might fall down. Oh my goodness me. 

But they just talked about our old nice Queen. 

So I went back to fast asleep. 

Before dinnertime I went outside with my friend Craig. To look at everything interesting.



Then there were noisy little aeroplanes from Craig’s father’s war flying over my house.

I barked at them and they flew away. But I do not think that they heard me.

Because they were very noisy. 

Craig said tomorrow his father’s big noisy aeroplane will fly over our house too. Goodness me.

I think he is glad that he is in far far away heaven and does not have to remember that noisy aeroplane. 

I had my first dinner before our dinnertime.

Because my new medicine make me a bit always hungry. Oh dear. 

When my friend Niamh home Miss Tarryn was with her. 

And she brought Zita some as beautiful as could be flowers. That was a very nice present. 

But everyone was too tired to be a tasty cook tonight.

So the go fast car took Niamh and Miss Tarryn to Mister McDonald’s nearly a restaurant.

And they brought back hamburgers and chips for everyone. Even me. Ha.

And when we were finished it was time to watch our before bedtime detective program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment