Thursday 28 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Two

I had a nice quiet day today.

Niamh and I went for a nice walk this morning. 

It is not even a bit too hot today. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig drove Niamh to her important meeting.

Everybody in my house has important meetings. Except me.

Because I am way too busy guarding the house. And watching out my watching window. Ha.

It is my job. That is why I get lots of tasty treats. Good for me.

Tomorrow is my friends Lee and Cara’s sing the happy birthday song day. It is the same day. Ha.

Because they are twins. 

Just like me. All my brothers and sisters were born on the same day too. Ha. That is good. 

We are lots of twins. Good for us. 

Craig and I cleaned the side yard before lunchtime. 

But after lunchtime there was fast wind and then it was all messy again. Oh dear. Too bad for him. Oh well. 

Craig talked to my friend Zita yesterday. But she was only in the telephone. Not here with me. Oh dear.

That is why I cannot find her. She is not here. Only the telephone is here. That is not right. 

Craig sends my friend Emmet my pictures. So he will not forget that I am his friend. 

BloggerImage

Even when he is in Mister Saint Francis’s University. In far away. 

Because we are always best friends. Forever. Ha. Good for us. 

I am my whole family’s best friend. Ha. That is a good job. It is my favourite. It is known. 

I minded Craig all afternoon. In the comfy den. He had to read some stories for our nice Queen.

Then we played catch the ball lots of times. It is not way too hot to play catch the ball today. That is good. 

Then I had a nice minding nap. Beside Craig.

Zita’s friend Miss Courtney brought us a big box of apple dessert. For us. That was nice.

We are going to have tasty used food for dinner tonight. Just us. 

Because Niamh has to teach all the little girls again tonight. At the Centre Building. 

She will have her nice dinner with them. 

Then she will come home so she can go fast asleep. Ha. That is good. I like fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment