Saturday 19 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Two

I am having a sad day. 

Zita and Niamh are in way far away Ireland. I forget. And look for them. Then I am a sad dog.

When we got up Craig and I played throw the ball a lot. And sat on the beautiful patio twice. But I am still sad. Oh dear.

I do not like being sad. Oh dear. 

Emmet did not forget to water my garden. And my green beans. That is good.

Craig and I had toasts. And for lunch we had croissants. That is good. 

I had a nice nap.

Craig and I played throw the ball a lot today. To make me happy. That is nice. I am the only lady in my house. I do not like that. 

Craig said Zita and Niamh will be in way far away for a lot of days. Oh dear. I do not like that at all. Who will watch out for them in way far away. Who will protect them from the nasty sharks. That hide in the very big ocean.

They will miss all our green beans. Oh dear. 

I do not know how long a lot of days are. I look out the watching window a lot but Zita and Niamh are not there. Oh well. 

Craig and Emmet are going to the nice hamburger store for their dinner. I am going to guard the house.  I will get peanut butter treats. I am still sad. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment