Thursday 31 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Six

We had a little sleep in today.

Niamh does not have any way early in the more practice dance days anymore. Ha.

She did not get up until after our toasts. Ha.

Last night she and her dance a lot friends went out for a nice dinner. Downtown. Because their special dances are all over. 

Zita had to take the gold big car to see Mister Mike's fix your car all up store. They like to fix our car. 

It was not very broken. Just a little bit. Zita did not have to leave it there. That is good. 

Emmet had to go to his nice university to talk to everybody today. 

All about the way far away ocean. A long long time ago. And all the people who lived there.

Some of his helpers did not help so much. Oh dear. He said he was not surprised. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

It is not so nice outside today. Just lots of raining. Nearly all our giant pile of snow has all gone away. 

There is not even a little bit in my side yard anymore. Ha. Silly snow. 

Yesterday Craig and I had croissants for our lunch. Croissants are my favourite. 

We have our tasty croissants in the den. When Craig is reading. Sometimes for our nice Queen. 

Sometimes we have cheesy croissants. Ha. Good for me. 

Sometimes we get very long all covered in cheese buns. We put them in the oven. 

Then they are too hot to eat. I do not know why.  And we have to wait. 

I do not like waiting so much. Oh well. 

I still have to put my foot in the medicine bowl. Because of my sore foot. Oh dear.

Craig's hockey team won last night. But it was too late for them. Oh well. 

Zita was very busy with the rascal ladies today. I was a big help. 

And she has to go to visit more rascal ladies. Again. To not so far away Toronto. Not today. Later Craig told me. 

We had hot sticky buns for our lunch. Ha. 

Craig found the nasty man. From a long long time ago. Now he has to go to jail. Forever. 

And the nice nearly young lady's horse remembered her. And she remembered it too. From the long time ago. 

She can not even remember so much. Because of the nasty man. But she remembered her friend the horse. 

It is a jump over everything horse. Now they friends again. That is good. 

You should not forget you friends. Because they are your friends. 

Like my own friends Emmet and Niamh. I would not forget them. They are my friends. And Zita and Craig too. It is known. 

That was a very good book. The lady's nice horse even had a big dog for its friend. 

He was Hector the very sleepy dog. Ha. That is good. I have nice naps too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment