Thursday 8 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifteen

It is way cold. Again.

Zita drove Niamh to dance a lot school. For the way too early in the morning practice. Because of the way too cold.

The big scary and noisy take all the snow away machines came on my street. And all the giant trucks. Way bigger than Uncle Bill's truck.

They are too scary. They might eat up all my house instead of the too much snow. Oh dear.

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. To learn all about way old churches. 

Craig drove Zita to the way small office too. Way downtown. Because of the way too cold.

I guarded the house. All by myself. Ha.

Tonight is Niamh's teach dance a lot night. She and her dance a lot friend had their little dinner here. I did not get anything. Oh well.

I got carrot treats for not barking this afternoon. At the very big full of snow trucks. Good for me. 

Some nasty people killed a bunch of people. For drawing pictures. In far away France. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Everybody talked about it last night. At dinner. Everybody was sad. 

I am French. A long time ago. The nice policeman with the very brave dog will catch them. They will be in way big trouble. It is known. 

Uncle Bill said the French policemen are very fierce. Ha.

Zita is nearly all better. Not all better. I should have gone to the way little office. To be the very best nurse. In the world. The office is too small for me Craig said. Too bad for them. 

They should get a dog big office. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment