Tuesday 30 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirteen

It was our get up too early Tuesday. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for a little walk but after my breakfast I went back into my bedroom and went back to sleep.

Because it was still too early for me. 



Zita and the black car took Niamh to her very early in the morning class.

Then Zita went to her other rascal ladies office. The downtown office. 

I was still having my lovely sleep in when Craig made the croissants toasty warm in the oven. 

So I had to get all awake to help him with those croissants. That is an easy job.

Then after the next cup of coffee we had cookies and I did not have to remind him today. Ha.

When the cookies were all gone I went into my own rascal ladies office.

So I could mind all the important papers for Zita. 

That is an important job. 

Today is Mister Saint Andrew’s day. He is all the Scotsmen’s favourite Mister Saint. 

That is why we had oatmeal cookies for Craig’s another coffee this morning. Ha. 

We do not have to eat the oatmeal in sheep’s tummies. Only in cookies. 

Because Craig is only a pretend Scotsman. 

He just has lots of Scotsman’s cosy warm shirts. 

And he does not have a bagpipe. That is a good idea. 

Because it is hard to have a very nice relax if someone is playing their bagpipes. 

Colonel Dugal and Mister Furrgus and Mister Festis had a very long sleep ins today. 

Because they were up too late last night. 



And now Craig says they have close your eyes headaches. Oh dear.  

So after lunchtime I minded them. 

So they did not have to get all fast awake. Ha. 

Then Niamh came home. But just to get some books.

Because she went to have a meeting with the other students from one of her classes. 

Just over the big bridge. On the busy street. 

Then she went to have snacks and answer hard questions with her friends.

From her very favourite class. Maybe they will win tonight. Maybe. 

When Zita got home there was snow all over the roads. And the sidewalks. 

But the black go fast car already has its own do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Ha. Good for us. 

But we did not want to go on a before dinnertime walk. 

Because we do not have those tires on our feet. 

And it was nearly the time to have our together dinner. Ha. 

That is always a good time to come home.

We watched a new detective last night. Two lady detectives. In a far away in France place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment