Monday 29 July 2019

ODay Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty One 

We had a sleep in today. 

But Craig and I got up first. So he could have his too much coffee. Ha.

Then Zita got up too.

Because Miss Tamina came to make the house all spic and span. 

And Zita had to go to the make you tired store.

We did not have any toasts today. I do not know why. Oh well.

We only played catch the ball two times.

Because it is still a way too hot day today. 

We did not watch any new detectives last night.

Because Zita and Niamh had to make some beautiful clothes for Niamh.

And they made them out of old all worn jeans. Ha. That is silly.

They had the not so noisy fix your clothes machine on the dining room table. 

And lots of making clothes things. All over the table. 

So I minded them. Right underneath the table. Ha.

When Zita was back home I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed.

It is not so noisy in our bedroom. Ha. Good for me.

But Zita is still doing rascal ladies work. On her telephone. 

And it is her on holiday time. That is not all right. 

Emmet is still in way far away beside the ocean. With even more cousins.


And his Nana and Grandad too.

Yesterday they went to see all the very big catch lots of fish boats. 

So they went to the dangerous ocean all together. Ha. And cousin Robert was there too.


He used to sleep in cousin Orlaith’s little bedroom. Downstairs in the basement. 

Because he is her big brother. Ha. But I do not know him. 

Because I was not here then. Too bad for him.

We had giant peanut butter and honey sandwiches. For our lunch. 

With brand new crunchy bread. That is a good lunchtime.

After lunchtime Niamh went out in the too hot. To practice going fast on her flat board. 

I do not know why.

She cannot tell Mister Aidan that she has a fast board until she is do not fall off fast. 

I do not know why. Oh well.

Maybe it is a race. Maybe.

After lunchtime I had a long right beside Craig nap. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came home we had a nice little walk. It was not a too long walk. 

Because there was very loud scary thunder when we were just around our corner. 

So we came home right away. That is good. 

Then I went downstairs to the big all safe as can be bedrooms. 

I only have to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner tonight. 

But not with my friend Emmet.

Maybe he is eating tasty sausages or brand new just cooked fish. And Irish tea. Maybe. 

And maybe Niamh is have her dinner with her friends. 

Too bad for them. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment