Friday 23 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Two

I was right. We had a big party last night. With all our friends the Mahoneys. Mister Kieran and Mister Aidan. 

But not with Miss Tara. Because she was still in far away. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

We had lots of Mister Tony's pizzas. 

And even special wine from a Mister Richard's basement. 

We made lots and lots of boxes for the nice people. Full of tasty food. And the special Merry Christmas time turkey too. 

BloggerImage

Craig and Niamh and I made secret presents full up with toys. For the little children. Ha. That is good. 

I get new toys from Mister Saint Santa every year. 

Because sometimes the old ones get a bit too all chewed up. Oh dear. 

I was the best party dog ever. Ha. Again. 

Last night all the giant take away the snow machines were on my street. And the giant trucks too. 

They are very noisy. I do not like them at all.

I make my very fierce barks at them. But they do not hear me. 

Because they are way too loud. It is known. Too bad for me. 

This morning Zita had to get up very early for a rascal ladies meeting. 

But nobody was there. Oh dear.

I kept Craig company in the big bed. Until he was all awake. Ha

Then we had peanut butter toasts. Now we have no more peanut butter. Oh dear. Too bad for Craig. 

I got cheesie treats for breakfast. Ha. That is good.

Zita had to go to the very tasty food store. 

Because it is nearly Merry Christmas tasty food party time. 

It is not so cold today. The slippy ice is just melting. It is still all too slippy. Oh well.

Craig and I wrapped more secret presents this afternoon. Good for us.

Maybe we are nearly done. Maybe. The present man brought new secret presents today. 

Niamh and Miss Rima are going to dance a lot at our big centre building before dinner time. 

So they can dance a lot. Ha. That is good.

She and Miss Rima went to another ladies house to make own made croissants. For the Merry Christmas time. 

Maybe she will not eat them all up. Maybe I will get one. Maybe not. 

Zita and I went for a very long before dinner walk. It was dark when we came come. Oh dear. 

We walked with my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. She gave us a big bag of own made donuts. 

They were not even secret. Just tasty Merry Christmas presents. Ha. 

We did not see any scary wolves hiding in any bushes. That is good. 

Maybe it is too slippy for them to catch anybody. Ha. 

They do not have nice boots like me. Or Jamie. Too bad for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment