Sunday 28 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty Two

It was sleep in Sunday.  

But Zita and I got up very early today.

So we could have a nice long walk when there was nobody anywhere. 

It was not so very cold today.

When we got home we had our breakfast together.

Then Craig and Niamh were all awake too. 

So Craig made Zita her fluffy coffees. 

She was busy answering people’s questions from another important meeting. 

So Craig and I had cookies for our together breakfast. 

Then Craig and Zita and I looked out my watching window. 

There were lots of people in our empty pond park. 

Craig said there were too many people there. Maybe they will just get sick. Oh dear me. 

Niamh was very busy today with her brand new computer. 

And looking at her very interesting classes. On the very big television.

I did not have a nice together lunchtime with Craig today.

Because Zita made everybody Scotsman’s porridge. I do not like to eat the porridge. Oh well.

But I got very tasty turkeys on my lunch. That was good.

Then Zita was very busy with the big computer so I just minded her. 

On the comfy rug in the living room. Ha. 

I looked out the window and everything was melting outside. Ha. 


That is a good idea.

Then Zita went to the basement to get lots of our beautiful flowers all ready to go outside. 

When all the too much snow has gone all away. 

And when she all done we went on our next walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

But it was not a too long walk because Zita had to move even more snow. Before it got cold again. 

I minded the side yard while Zita moved more of the too much snow away. 

So now everybody can see our lovely house. 

When I came back inside I was a bit too soggy. 

So I stayed in the kitchen on my own towels. They are very comfy towels. Ha.


Miss Sash and the white Jeep came to find Niamh and go for an adventure. 

They are going to walk right on top of the snow. 

With the big fat special snow walking shoes that she got from doctor Susan.


The Jeep took them to the giant not so far away park. Ha.

Then it brought Niamh back home for our tasty dinner. 

We are have the very best from just around here sausages for our dinner tonight. Sausages are my favourite.

Then we will watch the lady and man who are not such very good detectives. Ha. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment