Thursday 25 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Nine

Everybody got up early this morning. Even Craig.

And my best friend Niamh too. 

Because she had to go to her early in the morning class on the television. 

Craig made coffees for Zita and his own too. 

And we had one of Emmet’s cinnamon buns. And it was all toasty warm.

Because Craig put it in the oven before we ate it. Ha.

Then I looked out my watching window.

Because it snowed even past my own bedtime. Oh dear me.

So there was more too much snow again. 

And lots of cars were sliding all over. Right on my own corner. Oh dear me.



And lots of people and their dogs too.

So I was very very busy for a while. Then everybody was gone. Ha.

So I went to be Zita’s best helper. That is my best job.

Zita and I went for a very lovely lunchtime walk today. 

Because it was not snowing at all so the sky was as blue as could be. Ha. 

And the snow was shining all over. Ha. So we had a very good walk. 

And I was only a bit soggy when we got back home.

Then Zita and the black car took Niamh to her work. 

Craig did not read his books so much today.

Because his favourite game on the big computer is brand new again. Ha.

So all afternoon he was a Punic with lots and lots of very fierce elephants. And fast horses too. 



And he beat everybody. So he won. 

Elephants are my favourite. And the very fierce musk ox too. Ha.

We saw the moon this afternoon. Right out my own window. 



So we went for our before dinner walk right away.

So we could see it even more. Ha. That was a good idea.

And we found professor Jill too. 

So I showed her the moon. Right up in the sky. Ha. 

But we did not stay out for a long time.

Because it got cold outside again.

So we came in so we could make dinner.

We are having green beans for our dinner. Ha. That is a good dinner.

Niamh cannot have dinner with us tonight. 

Because she is working until after dinnertime. Oh dear me.

We will watch a brand new detective program tonight. A not so scary one this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment