Saturday 17 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Eight

Zita and I have a sleep in this morning. That was a good idea.

After we had our breakfast Zita and doctor Susan took baby Dylan to the other park. And then to the store for brand new toys.

I got up on the bed too make sure Craig was being very careful with his not so very broken leg. Ha. Good for me.

Then Niamh was all awake and went to a market on her very old fast bicycle. 

Right downtown. 

Before she went to the beautiful clothes store. 

Craig talked to his old friends on the computer. 

Maybe next week they will have their coffees in their own place in our park. Maybe.

Then Craig got right up and got into his go fast chair. Ha. That was a nice idea.

So I got an extra breakfast today. 

Because I always get my food when he gets up. That is a good rule. 

This morning my friend Emmet was busy talking to Ireland on his computer. For a very long time. 

And yesterday the nice man found him another aeroplane that can fly back to Ireland and not get lost. Ha. 

Just like the one that brought him home. 

It is the do not get lost kind of aeroplane. That is the very best kind. It is known. 

He is going back to his little apartment in Cork. To live with his three friends. 

And to maybe finish his giant story. Maybe. 

This afternoon Zita went to the grocery store to get more tasty food. 

And Emmet went for his afternoon walk. He went to Mister Horton’s to get a treat. Ha. That is a long walk. 

But it is not so hot today. 



Tonight it is Emmet’s turn to make our dinner. He is practicing making very delicious omelettes. 

And own made chips too. Ha. 

So now he can make perfect delicious omelettes when he is back in his little apartment. 

And surprise his friends. They are not such good cookers. Ha. 

But I stayed here to mind Craig. And to have a nice after lunch nap.

It is very hot today in way far away Ireland. Oh my goodness. That is not all right. 

Everybody is going to be as red as tomatoes. Oh my goodness. 

Maybe even all our cousins. Oh dear.  Too bad for them. 

When Zita was back home we had lots and lots of food. So we will not starve all away. That is good. 

Niamh will not be here tonight for Emmet’s delicious omelettes. 

Because she is working until late again. Oh well.

Before our dinner Zita went outside and watered all our beautiful plants. And dug up some nasty weeds. With her giant fork. 



Our plants do not like to be too thirsty. Just like me.

But I am not a plant. 

Because I am way too fast to be a plant. Ha. Good for me. 

A lady gave Zita a very nice especially for gardening bag. For free. That was very nice.

The nice doctor who shot Craig and Zita is going to borrow our lovely tent again.

Because tomorrow she is going to shoot even more people so they will not get sick and die. 

Right outside. On her own street. Ha. 

Last night we watched the lady detective. Right in the big bed. On Craig’s flat computer. Ha. 

I did not know we could do that. My goodness me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment