Monday 31 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Three

Our nice vacation was all over today. Oh well. 

So we had to get up early this morning.

And Niamh had to go to see nice doctor Don very early this morning. Up on the not so busy street. 

She went even before Zita and I went for our good morning walk.

After breakfast time Emmet and Niamh were in the living room. Writing even more stories. 

So I stayed right there with them. 

So I could mind them and look out my watching window at the same time. Ha. Good for me.

Because they had their do not hear anything headphones on. Ha.

If you cannot hear anything maybe something dangerous might sneak up on you. Oh my goodness.

So I guarded them all morning. That is my favourite job.

And Zita had a be very quiet meeting on her computer so I did not go into our rascal ladies office. 

At lunchtime Zita went for her walk all around. It was a very beautiful full of sunshine day today. 

But she stopped at Miss Bruna’s and Mister Lyndon’s house. Because they were sitting on their front stairs. 

And so she could try their brand new even bigger than a bicycle quiet as can be scooter. Ha.

And Niamh was there too. Talking to everybody.

Then Zita came home for another important meeting. I stayed in the side yard. I was very quiet. 

When Niamh came home she asked Mister MacDonald to send us milkshakes for everybody. 

But the milkshakes were all gone. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Last night Craig ate nearly an all full up box of ice cream. All by himself. 

But he did not get a sick tummy. Ha. 

After lunchtime Zita had to go downtown to the other rascal ladies office. To fix things. All afternoon.

So Craig and I had a very nice long nap. 

But mine was outside. In the beautiful sunshine. 

Emmet went for a very long all over everywhere walk. That is good. 

And Niamh wrote even more new instructions for the beautiful clothes store. Again.

Then we had our altogether dinner in the big bedroom. And we had spaghettis. 

I had a little beside Craig sleep this afternoon. 

But then everybody came home and I had to make sure everything was all right. It is my job.

There is an especially important hockey game tonight. Emmet’s friend Mister Mike wants to watch it. 

But only if his team is winning. Oh dear. 

Maybe he will have to be very sad tomorrow. Oh dear me. 

Maybe Emmet will have to buy him a tasty croissant. Then he will be all happy again. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment