Monday 17 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Nineteen

We had a very nice quiet day today.

We went for our lovely long very early before breakfast walk. 

All the way to our beautiful lake. And all the flowers. 



Because it was a very beautiful full lovely sunshine day.

You have to be a very careful walker where all the flowers live. 

Or you might squish some by accident.

So I was very careful.



And I was not too hot today.

Because yesterday Zita and Niamh took away my way too much fur. 

Right here in our very own make you beautiful store in my yard. 



So now I am all ready for the summer time.

And today Zita put the make the house comfy cool machine on. Ha. That was a good idea.

I had a very nice long nap right beside Craig this morning. 

Before he got all awake to eat his breakfast. He was just listening to his detective story. I was fast asleep.

Then it was our rascal ladies work time. So I had to be all wide awake. Oh well.

When Niamh was awake we looked out my watching window at our full up beautiful pond. 

Emmet was not so very much awake this morning. He went for his long walk last night. 

When I was asleep. But I heard him anyway. Ha. 

This morning Emmet called some people on his telephone. 

And now he is going to get his own do not get sick shot too. Next week. 

At the same place where Niamh got her very important shot. That is good. 

This afternoon the black go fast car took Niamh and Miss Tarryn on a picnic. In the beautiful sunshine.

I had a very nice outside in my side yard lovely nap. 

Then I went into the living room to watch everything out my big watching window. 

Zita did not need so much help this afternoon because she has a long important rascal ladies meeting tonight. 

At our dinnertime. Oh dear me. 

That is not a nice time to have a meeting. Too bad for her. 

So I helped Zita make lots of very delicious hamburgers for Craig and Emmet to eat. 

When she was busy with the important dinnertime meeting. Oh well.

So I minded Craig and Emmet when they had their together dinner. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment