Monday 10 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twelve

Zita and I got up early today.

So did Emmet. 

Because he had another meeting to go to. All about the long long time agos. 



And Niamh was up early too.

Because today she had to go to downtown to get her do not get sick and die shot. Ha. That was a good idea.

Craig did not get up early. 

So I got up on the bed and I went to fast asleep right beside him. For a long time. Good for us. 

Then the go fast car took Niamh downtown for her very important shot. 

So I stayed here and minded everything. 

When Zita and Niamh came home Craig was still laying down all comfy as could be. 

All covered up with the fat duvet. 

He was listening to Scotsman’s music. Oh well. Too bad for him.

So when he got up Zita made Scotsman’s porridge for him. Ha. 

After she got all back home Niamh did not stay upstairs. 

She went to her big comfy bedroom to watch a program on her big television. And had a nice nap.

The do not get sick shots makes you a bit tired. But not just dead. 

Craig and Zita were a bit very tired too when they got shot. Oh dear me.

Now everybody has their shot. Except for my friend Emmet. 

Because he has to stay in the basement to make sure he is not sick. Oh well.

He did an are you sick test yesterday. Right here in our house. 

And today a man came and picked up the test. Right at our front door. Ha.

And he took it away. I do not know where. Either did Zita. Oh well.

This afternoon after our rascal ladies work Zita washed Craig’s hair. With hot gloves from Italy. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a nice before dinner walk. We thought it was going to be a soggy day. 

But it just forget to rain at all. So we had a nice long walk. Ha. 

Yesterday when Zita and Niamh went on their drive they visited Craig’s father. 

He has his name right there on the ground. 

Niamh told him all about her interesting stories for her nice university. Ha. That was nice. 



But he did not say anything back. Maybe he was busy having his dinner. Maybe. 

In far far far away heaven you can eat anytime you want. 

Even ice cream all the time. Or chicken and bacon too. Ha. That is a very good rule.  

We had our very delicious dinner early tonight. So everybody could have a nice long sleep.

Long sleeps are my favourite. 

I was a big help making our dinner. 

I was fast asleep at my watching window. But then I smelled green beans. 

So I was able to be a very good kitchen helper.


No comments:

Post a Comment