Saturday 1 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Three

Craig had a very long sleep in again today.

He only was all awake at lunchtime.

But he did not have his lunch right away.

Because he had to go to his old friends breakfast meeting. And talk to everybody.

Then he had a toasty muffin for his lunchtime.

So I got up onto the bed to help him. Ha.

And then I had a nice together nap when Craig and Zita had their coffees.

I was right beside him on the bed. So I could keep his still broken legs toasty warm. Ha that is an easy job for me. 

This morning when Craig was fast asleep Zita took Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

So I minded fast asleep Craig. That was an easy job. 

After lunchtime Zita and I and professor Jill went for a little not so far walk. 

It was not raining at all today. That was good.

Late late tonight my friend Emmet is going to get on a bus in far away Cork.

And it will take him all the way to the aeroport in far away Dublin. My goodness me.

Then a do not get very lost aeroplane will take him to just over there London. 

But Emmet will not have any time to visit our nice Queen. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

Because he has to find another aeroplane that knows the way to not so far away from us Toronto. Oh dear me. Too many aeroplanes.

I had a very quiet day all day long. That was very good. 

When Niamh came home Zita and Niamh made a lovely salad for our very delicious used lasagna dinner.

But I could not help. 

Because I was fast asleep in the living room. On the comfy rug. Ha.

At dinnertime I got up onto the bed to keep Craig company. Good for me.

After dinnertime we watched the detective program we watched last night.

Until everybody fell to fast asleep. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment