Tuesday 18 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty

We had another very beautiful day today.

So Zita and I had to get up right away so we could have our nice good morning walk. 

We went back to visit all the beautiful flowers. 



They were still there. Ha.

We went before lots of people wanted to look at our flowers too. 

Then we went home for our breakfast.

But we were the only people all awake.

Everybody else was fast asleep.

So we started our rascal ladies work early this morning. 

Then Emmet came upstairs to make his good morning tea. I do not think he was so very much all awake. 

And when Niamh was all awake she and her very old fast bicycle went to see Miss Tarryn. 

It was a bit of a too hot day today.



So Zita put the make the house comfy cool machine on.

That is a good machine. 
,
When I lay on the floor in front of my watching window the floor makes me 
as cool as could be. 

And the machine is not even noisy. That is a very good machine.

When the fast bicycle brought Niamh home we sat in the side yard and had a relaxing afternoon.

I could not help Zita with our rascal ladies work because she had to go downtown all afternoon for some important meetings.

So I stayed right here at my home so I could take care of everybody. And have a nice outside nap too. Ha. 

Then I came back inside so I could tell Craig all about the outside. That is an easy job. 

Then I had my before dinnertime nap. 

We had an altogether dinner tonight. We cooked it outside. Niamh and I were a big help. 

But then everybody was very tired.  Maybe because of the a bit hot outside. Maybe.

I think we will just watch the same detective program. Maybe we might find chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment