Saturday 15 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventeen

It was another as beautiful as could be day.

So Zita and I went for our very early long good morning walk. We went all the way to the little lake.  

There were no nasty geese there today. Ha. That was good. 

Just lots of very beautiful flowers.



Zita and I do not like those smelly geese even a little bit.

When we got home Niamh was all awake and nearly already to go to her beautiful clothes store. On her fast bicycle.

I went into the big bedroom and I talked at Craig very loudly until he was all awake. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita and I talked to professor Jill. Right at our gate. 

Until it was time for me to help Craig eat his breakfast. 

Today we had a Zita’s own made muffin.  

Then Craig went to see his old friends for their good morning coffee on his flat computer. Ha.

When Craig was very busy talking Zita and I were very busy making the front yard spic and span.
Zita put up a little gate beside the very big gate so I could see her. 

When she was busy in the garden. 

We have some very beautiful flowers too.


And our own pond is full right up to the very top. Ha. 



The across the street pond is my favourite pond. 

When Zita was very busy I had a little nap right in my side yard. Good for me.

Today is Emmet’s last day to be basement Emmet. Ha.

Because he is not sick at all. Good for us.

Tomorrow he can come upstairs and help me look out my watching window. That is a good idea.

And even have his dinnertime with us.

Then we can have our altogether dinners again.  Ha. 

Those are my favourite dinners. It is know. 

And now he can get his own do not get sick shot too. Then all my family will be shot. 

Miss Sash had her shot. And Miss Anna too. That is good. 

I do not have to get shot.

Because my nice doctor Waller gives me all the shots I need. Good for us. 

Zita was in the garden all afternoon. And I could mind her from the side yard.

Because I can see right over the little new gate and know if everything is just alright. Ha. 

Craig had a nice lay down to listen to his book. But he fell right away to fast asleep. Until dinnertime.

We had Mister Nicastro’s delicious lasagna. But is was only Craig and Zita and I for our dinner.

I could not have any because it was too delicious for dogs. I had crunchy lettuce instead. 

Because Emmet was playing his dragons game with his old friends from our nice university. 

And Niamh and Miss Tarryn went for a little relaxing practice drive. 

Mister Paul brought us cookies that his daughter Miss Caroline made for us. As a treat.

We will watch our detectives program tonight. 

Maybe we will have cookies. Maybe. Ha. Good for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment