Tuesday 11 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirteen

We did not go for our good morning walk today.

Because I was too busy minding fast asleep Craig. It is my new best job.

After Zita and I are all awake and we have had our together breakfast I get up on the big bed and have a nice nap. 

Right beside Craig. When he is still asleep. 

Then when it is time for our rascal ladies work I go and help Zita. Ha.

So I am very busy in the morning. 

Niamh is not so very tired today. That is good. 

The so you do not die shot makes you very tired. Oh well. 

But not for such a long time. That is good. 

When Craig was all finished listening to his new book he got all awake.

So Zita got all his comfy pillows. And I got back up on the bed to help him with his tasty muffin. 



When we were all finished I had another right beside him lovely nap. 


It is very easy to have comfy naps because the big bed has lots and lots of fat pillows. Ha. That was a good idea.

Fat pillows are my favourite. 

Emmet is still very busy going to his meetings. Right on his computer. 

And now my friend Emmet and his friends from lots of universities are going to play a game. On their own computers.

It is a game all about the long long time ago scary Vikings. In Ireland too. Oh dear. 

So Emmet and his friends are going to see if the story is true. Oh my goodness. 



And lots of people from all over everywhere can watch them. My goodness me. 

Maybe even those Vikings. Oh dear.

But the scary Vikings were afraid of our musk oxes and the giant moose and especially our dangerous polar bears. Ha. Too bad for them..

That is why they only came here for a very little visit. And then they went right away. Ha. 

Now they only come here on the television. That is good. 

We had our dinner in the big bedroom. 

But Emmet could not be there with us on the computer.

Because he was giving a very interesting talk to lots of from all over people. All about the very old Irish stories. 

Right from his bedroom in our basement. Maybe our basement will be famous. Ha. 

My friend Niamh got a very nice letter from someone important.

Telling her what a good television program she made. 

It was all about making the beautiful clothes store even more beautiful. That was very nice. 

But tonight Niamh was too hungry so she had her dinner before Craig and Zita. 

But she came and sat with us. Right on the floor with me.

Then she went right downstairs to go to fast asleep. 

Because she has a very long day tomorrow. I do not know why. Oh well. 

I think we will watch the detective program again. 

But we cannot have ice cream. 

Because Craig and Niamh ate all of it. By themselves. Oh well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment