Saturday 22 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Four

We did not get up too early.

But we only went for a little around my block walk.

Because it is still a bit too hot. 

So Niamh did not take her go fast bicycle to the downtown. The black go fast car took her to her beautiful clothes store instead.

When Zita got home Craig was all awake and I helped him with his breakfast toasts. Ha.

Then it was as time for him to talk to his old breakfast friends on his computer.

And then Zita went to visit another brand new tree store. 

And maybe she found just the right trees for our house.

But she has to think all about it. 

When she was at that store I minded everything all by myself. 

With my own comfy duvet and my comfy pillow..



Last night we had our pizzas party right in the big bedroom. 



I got up on the bed so I could mind all the pizzas. That is a good job. 

Pizzas are my favourite. Ha.

But my friend Craig held right on to me. 

To make sure I did not fall off the bed. Or maybe eat somebody’s big piece of pizza by mistake. Oh well. 

When Zita came home from the trees store we brought the special not even a bit fast chair into the bedroom. 

So Craig can practice driving it.

But we have to take our bedroom door right off. 

Because the special chair is a bit too big. Oh goodness me. 

And when I came in I did not know where the door was. I had to ask Zita. Oh my goodness me.



It is a stick straight out chair just for broken legs. Oh my goodness me. 



It is not even a bit fast. 

Because it is very heavy. Like a giant rock. Oh dear. 

And not so very beautiful either. Oh dear me.

But Craig has to practice driving it. Even maybe tomorrow. Oh my goodness.

But it is only for a little while chair. 

Until the nice doctor says Craig can drive his own go fast chair. That is good. 

Then Zita went to visit doctor Susan for a little bit. 

So I minded Craig and Emmet. 



And had my own lovely afternoon nap at the same time. Ha. 

And when I was awake my friend Niamh was home. 

And it was time to make of tasty as could be dinner. That was a good idea. 

I did not take Zita on a before dinnertime walk tonight.

Because it is still too hot. 



Even before dinnertime. Oh dear.

We had our dinner in the no door bedroom. But only Zita and Craig and Emmet and me.

Because Miss Tarryn came to visit Niamh and watch old movies on the big television in the basement. Too bad for them. 











No comments:

Post a Comment