Thursday 20 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Two

Zita and I went for our good morning walk as soon as we were all awake. 

Because Zita said it was going to be another a bit too hot day. 

So we went to look at our beautiful flowers. They are right beside our little lake. 

And there were no nasty geese there. Ha. That was good.

And when we got home it was time for me to have my beside Craig nap. Ha. That was good.

But I could not have a long nap today.

Because Emmet and Niamh were all awake too. 

So I had to help them eat their breakfast. That is an good job.

They are very busy today. Writing and going to important meetings. 

Then it was time for me to help Zita. But I had to be a very quiet dog. 

Because of all of the rascal ladies on the computer meetings. Oh dear. 

Then I had to help Craig eat his tasty toasts.  But that is not a noisy job. That is good. 

I had a very busy morning. 

At lunchtime Zita went outside to make the garden beautiful. Even in the too hot.

She put up my new own see right over it gate. 

So I can mind her right from my own side yard. Ha. That is a very good gate.

But we did not stay outside for very long. Because of the too hot. 



So when Zita went back to our office I had a very nice nap in our not hot at all house. 

Somebody made a picture of Emmet and his friends. 

From when they were on their computers telling everybody about the game. 

The one in way way long time ago Ireland.



But it is not such a very good picture. Maybe they have never seen my friend Emmet. 

Because he has two eyes. Not just one. Oh dear me. 

Niamh should paint a very beautiful picture of Emmet. That is a good idea.

Because Niamh always paints very beautiful pictures. 

I had a very quiet afternoon. 

Sometimes Emmet or Niamh came upstairs to help me look out my watching window. That was nice.

Then after Craig had a little nap I went in to tell him all about everything outside.

But he was all asleep. Both times. Too bad for him. 

Now he will not know anything interesting. 

We had a nice altogether dinner tonight. We had sausage hotdogs. 

Then everybody stayed right in the bedroom and talked for so long we did not watch the detective program.

So I went to fast asleep on my clean as could be duvet and my comfy pillow. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment