Tuesday 25 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Seven

Zita and I had a sleep in today. But not a long sleep in. 

We did not go for a good morning walk today.

Because yesterday I had a bit of a sore foot. 

So we decided to have a resting day today.

Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

Because it is a very hot day and maybe it will be rainy too. Oh dear. 

I minded the whole house and Craig and Emmet too. Ha.

It is Craig’s very own sing happy birthday day today. 

So he had a nice sleep in and listed to his very interesting book. 

But then Emmet went to see our very nice dentist doctor Don. Up on the busy street. 

But he has to go back in just another day. To fix something. Oh dear me.

I helped Craig eat his toasts again today. 

He told me that I am alway a big help with our breakfast toasts. That is true.

After lunchtime Zita went outside to the other side garden. 

Maybe to talk to all our raspberries again. Raspberries are my favourite too. 

A man came to my house with a big box. And it was as full as could be with coffees.

Because we nearly had no coffee at all. In the whole house. Oh my goodness me. 

But now we do. That is good. 

Zita and the go fast car went to downtown to catch Niamh and bring her home.

Before the too hot windy day blew her all away. Oh dear. 



Craig did not get into the not very comfortable broken legs chair until nearly dinnertime.

So we could have his birthday party right in the dining room. Just like it should be.  

We had everybody’s favourite meat stuffed with delicious smelly cheese and ham too. Ha. That is a very tasty dinner. 

And we had an all on fire cake too. 



And my friend Niamh made it herself. Only the cake. Not the fire. Oh dear me. 

And the save us save us noisy machine did not make any noise at all. Ha.

And then we sang the happy birthday song. Me too. That is my very favourite song. 

And then I helped Craig open his presents. 



That is my very best job.

He got brand new T-shirts that did not have any holes in them. Not even very little ones. Ha. They were from Mister Bean’s store. 

And he got lots of very special very very delicious ice cream from Emmet. The kind made right here in our own city. Ha. 

And Zita and I gave him brand new tasty nuts. Even lots of different kinds of nuts. For late at night treats. Ha.

Zita found them in a very special store that is just for nuts. Lots and lots and lots of them.



So very many that the store is just filled up to the top. 

Then everybody just talked for a while. Then Craig got me my tasty dinner all by himself. 



And he put the very old and delicious cheese right on top. Ha. That was a very good dinner.

But then he was a bit too tired so everybody went to have nice naps. And watch movies. Ha. 

That was a very good birthday party.


No comments:

Post a Comment