Tuesday 1 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Four

Zita got up very early this morning. Even before me. Oh my. 

But before we went on our good morning walk Doctor Don called Zita on the telephone.

Because she forgot that today was her go to see Doctor Don day. Oh my goodness me.

So we did not go right away on our nice walk. 

Because Zita had to go as fast as could be to the busy street. Oh dear me.

And then my friend Niamh and her very fast bicycle went to her beautiful clothes store.  

And my friend Emmet came upstairs to help me look out my watching window at the beautiful sunny day.



And then he wrote some more of his giant long story. 

But his friend Mister Mike is very sad today.

Because his hockey team lost again. Oh goodness me. 

I do not know if Emmet got him a delicious croissant. Oh well. 

When Zita came home I went in the rascal ladies office to be her very best helper.

I could not help Craig with his lunch today.

Because he had Scotsman’s porridge. Oh well. 

At lunchtime Zita went for a nice long walk. And so did Emmet.

I stayed here so I could guard my friend Craig. 

And watch out my watching window. 

And maybe have a nice nap. 

When Craig got up and got into the not very comfortable chair I was fast asleep. Oh goodness me.

But Emmet was in the living room writing even more of his story. So he kept Craig company. 

When I was all awake Craig helped me look out all the windows. 

And make sure that everything outside was all right. Ha. That is an important job.

And I got a peanut butter treat. With my do not be too sore medicine inside. 

Because my front foot was a bit sore this afternoon. Oh well. 

Then Emmet went for another long walk to find his very favourite icy tea. 

And to get some nice food for Zita. At our busy street grocery store. 

Because not so many stores sell that tea. Oh dear. I do not know why. 

It was a very lovely day for another nice walk. 


We had all over sheep clouds in the sky today. Sheep clouds are our favourite. Ha. 

Then Craig got me my lunch. 

And he put the very tasty for pastas cheese right on top. Just for me. Ha.

That is Craig’s very best job. Ha. Good for us. 

When Niamh came home she had to have a squeaky clean shower.

Because she was too smelly after her long bicycle ride. Oh dear me. That is not so nice.

Then Craig went back to the comfy bed and I had a very very nice nap. In the dining room. 

We had a very good day today. All of us. Ha. That is just right. 

So we had very tasty sausages for our altogether dinner tonight. And lots of green beans too. 

Green beans are my favourite.

Then Emmet and Niamh went downstairs to watch a famous television program together. 

On the old big television in Niamh’s big bedroom.

But Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. 

Then I went fast asleep. We had a very good day today. All day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment