Sunday 30 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Two


Zita and I had a lovey before everybody walk this morning. It was a very beautiful day outside today.

And we were home before everybody else was all awake.

And when we got home Niamh came home too. 

She had a sleep over at Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment. Ha.

And my friend Emmet was all awake too.

Because he had to finish writing a different story for something else. Not for his university. I do not know why. 

So everybody had a delicious breakfast. With Zita’s own made from nasty lemons delicious cake. 

And cheese and biscuits and brand new raspberries. That was a very tasty breakfast. 

It was our sleep in Sunday today.

But only Craig had a nice sleep in. 

But I helped him. 

I got up onto the bed and had a very nice long nap. Right beside him. 

So he would not be lonely when everybody else was busy. 

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went out to another bushes and trees store. 

To bring home a brand new tree for our side garden. Ha. That will make it as beautiful as can be. 

I helped Craig with his lunchtime toasts and then I had to guard Zita. She was cleaning our front garden.

Then the black go fast car brought the brand new tree home. And Niamh and Tarryn too. Ha. 

So they went right to the other side yard and dug a hole for the new tree.

Zita says that Niamh is just like a stop sign. 

Because all the cars slow right down to watch her dig the hole. That is nice. 



The brand new tree has red leaves. Not even green leaves. Ha. 

I did not know that some special trees had very red leaves. Even  in the summertime. 

And now we have one. All of our own.

I could not help my friend Craig look out the windows when he was in the not comfy chair.

Because I was way too busy minding my side yard from the awful squirrels. Oh my goodness me. 

Then Lee came over to help with the brand new tree too. Ha.



And Zita got everybody cold drinks. 

So they would get as dry as chips and just blow away in the wind. That was a very good idea. 



Then I came in the house and Craig and I watched everything from my watching window. Ha.

And we had some very tasty peanut treats. 

But then, all of a sudden the silly bunny rabbit came back. Right on my own patio. 

So I had to go and scare it away from our tasty other side yard garden.  All by myself.

Because the stick straight out chair cannot go through our side door. 

That is a not very good chair. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Emmet was very busy this afternoon taking to his friends from all over everywhere. They were all laughing. I heard them. 

Even when I was a bit fast asleep outside. Good for me. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet for dinnertime tonight.

Because Niamh was away helping Miss Sash to move everything to another house. My goodness. 






No comments:

Post a Comment