Wednesday 12 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fourteen

Zita was wide awake very early this morning. I do not know why.

But it was a very beautiful day outside so we went for a very long walk. 



We went right over to our little lake.

So we could see the all over everywhere beautiful flowers. 



We went before the too many people were there to look at the flowers. 

So there was only Zita and me there. And all the beautiful flowers too.



So we had a very nice walk today. 

Niamh rode her very fast bicycle to her work.

But she was a bit too late and we could not have our together breakfast. Too bad for me.

Then it was time for me to have my nice nap beside Craig.

When he was still fast asleep. Ha. 



And when he was all awake I got right up on the bed so I could help him with his toasts and his raspberries too. 

After lunchtime Zita went to some beautiful trees stores. To look at trees. 

Maybe we will find just the right one to put right in front of our patio.  

It is very hard to find just the right beautiful tree. Oh dear.

When she came home Zita went to clean up our front yard so it will be as beautiful as can be. 

I had to stay in the big bedroom and mind Craig so he would not be all by himself. 

And so I would not be a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

So I had another nice nap and Craig read his book. 

Then I went to the front garden so I could be Zita very best and quiet minder dog. Ha. 

And after a while the very fast old bicycle brought Niamh back home from her downtown work. 

But she was not still not all finished her work.

Because she had to go to a very long on her computer meeting. Past our dinnertime. Oh dear me. 

Downstairs Emmet was still busy going to his meetings all about the long long time agos. 

Those are his favourite meetings. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment