Friday 14 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixteen

We got up early again today. And it was another very sunny beautiful day.

So we went on our good morning walk. We did not go to the little lake today. I was a little bit tired. 

Maybe we got up too early. Maybe. 

And there were nasty smelly geese in our other pond. Oh dear me. They should not be there. 

That pond is for my friends the ducks. Not the nasty geese. 

I only had a little beside Craig nap this morning. 

Because we were very busy this morning with rascal ladies work. Too bad for Craig.

This morning the old very fast bicycle took Niamh right downtown to her own work. In the beautiful sunshine. 

Because she was very very busy this week. 

When Craig was all awake he had his breakfast toasts I had to help him. 

Or he would just leave toast crumbs all over the bed. Oh dear me. So I was there to be a big help. 

Then I went and had a very nice nap. In front of my watching window. 

Last night my friend Emmet came upstairs to get some brown sugar for his Irish tea. 

Because he used all the brown sugar downstairs. My goodness. 

Because he drinks lots and lots of Irish tea when he is writing his giant story. 

I minded him until he went back downstairs to his big bedroom. Good for me. 

Nearly very soon Emmet will not have to only live downstairs. That will be good. 

Then he can go for some all over walks. 

And listen to some of his very interesting stories.

Those are Emmet’s favourite walks. 

Miss Tarryn borrowed Craig’s very old just extra go fast chair today. 

So her very old grandmother could go and visit all the beautiful flowers. 

Not everybody has go fast chairs. I do not know why. Too bad for them. 

This afternoon Zita and the black car had to go on an errand for the rascal ladies.

So I minded Craig and basement Emmet. Right from the very comfy living room rug. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment