Friday 21 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Three

Zita and I could not have a sleep in this morning.

Because she had to go to the grocery stores to find lots of delicious food for us.

But she was a bit too early and there was not even one tasty croissant. Too bad for us.

When Zita as at the store I got up onto the big bed so I could mind my friend Craig. And have a lovely nap too.

When Zita came home it was very busy in my house.

Emmet was talking to his own professor. All about Emmet’s giant interesting story. 

That professor lives in way far away London. Beside a full of deers park. Oh my goodness.

And the old very fast bicycle was all ready to take Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

But she was going to be very very busy putting away all the new clothes so they are as beautiful as could be. That is Niamh’s best job. 

Then it was our rascal ladies work time. 

So Zita and I went into our own office. I am Zita very best helper assistant. Ha.

Craig did not get up until nearly our lunchtime.

Because he was listening to a very good book. 



It is all about a very long battle where lots of people tried to capture a giant castle. On an island. 

And the Knights fought them for a very long time. Sometimes even in the water. Oh dear me.

It was a very interesting book because Craig did not even fall back to sleep. Ha. 

We did not go for a good morning walk today.

Because today was even hotter than yesterday. Oh dear. 



Zita and I did not want to be flat puddles. 

I did not even have my nice outside nap today. Oh well. 

And after lunchtime Zita and I were still very busy with rascal ladies work.

Because next week Zita and I are going to have a vacation. And not go to work at all.

So we had to finish all the important work today. Oh my goodness. 

It is good she has a very good helper dog. And it is me. Ha. 

When we are all finished our important work we decided to go for a little walk. Just around our block. 

So we could find some fresh air. 

When we got home Zita went to visit the brand new trees store. So I minded everybody. All by myself.

And when everybody was back home Mister Tony’s friend brought us lots of brand new just for us pizzas. Ha.

Miss Tarryn had dinnertime with us too. Ha.

And then everybody talked all about everything again until I was just fast asleep. Oh well. Too bad for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment