Sunday 9 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eleven

It was sleep in Sunday but Zita and I did not have even a little sleep in.

Because we went for an long all over everywhere walk instead.

We went before the too many people were all going for their walks too. Ha. Good for us.

Today is the especially just for Mother’s Day. 

I do not know where my mother is. 

So when I came to my house Zita told me that she could be my mother too. If I wanted. Ha. That was a good idea.

So Emmet and Niamh and I got her a lovely present. A beautiful from Japan all broken up famous picture. 

And a put on the wall box for it. When we put it all back together again. 

We put it right on the dining room table. 

We do not use the dining room table just now.

Because we eat in the bedroom.

Because of Craig’s all broken legs accident. 

So now we can use the dining room table just to fix broken pictures. Good for us.

Zita talked to her mother in way far away Dublin this morning. To say happy Mother’s Day to her too.

And we got beautiful flowers from Zita’s parents. There were a just because present. Ha. Those are good presents.

Then when Craig got up we had together toasts. Right in the bedroom. With raspberries jam. And Zita and Niamh too. 

I got right up on the bed. So I could help with the toasts. Then I stayed right on the bed. Between Craig and Niamh.

I gave Craig lots and lots of kisses. And I chewed his arm so he would get all better faster. Ha. Good for me.

But Niamh said that I was a bed shark. Oh dear me. I am not a shark. 

Because sharks only live in the dangerous oceans. Not in beautiful houses like mine. 

And sharks do not have two comfy pillows or their own nice warm duvet. Too bad for them.

So Niamh was just wrong. Too bad for her.

At dinnertime last night we talked to basement Emmet all about his giant story. 

Then everybody talked all about the lawyers in long long time ago Ireland. 

It was not so interesting and I had a nice nap. 

Right there with everybody. With everybody is my favourite place for a nap. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh went for a nice drive. To give some going away presents to a rascal lady. 

I stayed here to guard our boys. All by myself. Ha. That is an easy job.

Because Craig has to stay in the big bed and Emmet has to stay in his big bedroom in the basement. 

I just looked out my watching window and had my good afternoon nap.

When they came home it was time for our before dinner walk. I was not so very wide awake. 

But we went anyway. Oh well.

We had delicious cooked outside hamburgers for our together dinner. Some of them had cheese on top. Ha.

And we put one on a plate beside Emmet’s big bedroom door. 

So he could have a delicious dinner too. 

Maybe we will watch the detective program again tonight.  Maybe we will have ice cream. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment