Monday 3 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Five

Craig and I had just a very little sleep in today.

Niamh had a big sleep in. Ha.

But Zita did not have a sleep in at all. Too bad for her.

I got up on the big bed to help Craig eat his tasty muffin.

And then I stayed right on the big bed and kept him comfy cosy. For a long time. 

I even chewed on his arm so he would be all better very soon. Ha. Good for us.

Then Niamh came upstairs and helped me eat my breakfast. 

The present man brought us a brand new sit up in bed chair. Just for my friend Craig. Ha. 

Now we do not have to use all the pillows in the world. That is a good idea.

But Niamh’s brand new for the too bright sunshine glasses did not come. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter and cheese sandwich for our lunch. 

Zita made it for us. That was nice. 

I got back up on the big comfy bed and when we were all finished our sandwich I stayed there right beside him. 

So I could be his very best nurse. That is a good job for a nice dog like me.

Then I fell fast asleep right beside him. With my own feet right on him.

So I would know where he was. Even when I was fast asleep. Ha. 

Zita was very busy with her important meeting all afternoon. And Craig went to fast asleep.

So I had a lovely long nap too. Ha. That was a good afternoon.

And when Craig was awake it was our dinnertime. Good for us. 

Emmet had a little sleep in at his lovely hotel. But not a very nice big sleep in.

Because the clocks are all wrong. Again. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

He is going to try again tonight. That is a good idea.

He is going to be home soon. Zita told me.

But he is going to only be in his very big and comfy bedroom in the basement. For a while. 

Because of the do not get sick and die rules. Oh dear. 

But I do not know how he is going to get here. All by himself. 

I should go to not so far away Toronto and bring him home. 

But even very nice dogs like me cannot go on an aeroplane or a train all by ourselves. 

That is not such a good rule. 

Sometimes people do not have such very good rules. It is known. 

We are going to watch our detective program again tonight. That is a good idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment