Monday 24 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Six

It was a very beautiful day this morning. 

And Zita and I are on vacation so we went for a very long all over walk. Good for us.

When I got home I did not go into the rascal ladies office. I had  a nice outside in my side yard nap instead. 

And when Craig was finished listening to his new interesting book I helped him with toasts.

Because my friend Emmet ate the last scone. All by himself. Oh well. 

Craig should have been all fast awake earlier. Too bad for him.

Then Zita went into the garden to make it spic and span again. 

I stayed in my side yard and minded her behind my new watching gate. Ha. 

After lunchtime Craig got into the stick straight out chair again.

So he could help me look out our watching window. Ha. Good for us. 



He has to put the very very slippery special red sheet right on the not so comfortable broken legs chair. 

So it is easy to get out of that chair. And back into the comfy bed. 

It is not a lovely comfy chair like the red go fast chair. Oh dear me. That is not just all right. 

Niamh was very busy writing lots for the beautiful clothes store. 

All about how to make the store beautiful all the time. My goodness.



And Zita made my own feet all neat and tidy again. 



So I would not just have hot feet in the summertime. That was a good idea.

Then she went into our patio to look at our outside bathtub for the little birds. 



It was all broken but Zita fixed it all up. 

Now all the little birds area squeaky clean again. That is good. 

Then she had to go and have a long talk with all our raspberry plants. 

I did not know they were such good listeners. Nobody told me that. 

I did not eat my breakfast this morning. 

But Craig went into the kitchen and put some tasty cheesie treats right on top. 

Just like it was before the nasty broken legs. Ha. That is just right. 

So I ate it all up as quick as could be. Ha. 

Very soon it is my friend Craig’s sing happy birthday day. Oh goodness me. 

I do not know if I got him a secret present. Oh dear me. 

Maybe Zita found a nice present we could give him together. Maybe. Oh goodness me. 

But he still has broken legs on his birthday. Too bad for him. 

We had delicious pastas for our altogether dinner tonight.

In the no door bedroom. 

After Craig got back into our big bed. 

And then everybody talked all about giant walruses and moose and polar bears.

But they are too scary so I went to sleep. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment