Saturday 8 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ten

We did not go for our good morning walk this morning.

It was too rainy for a lovely walk. 

So we just looked out the watching window until Zita drove Niamh to her downtown work.

Craig had a way too long sleep in. 

I kept going in to tell him that the water is already in our pond. It is not all just empty today. Ha.

But he was always fast asleep.

Because he did not sleep so well the other night. Oh dear. 

So he had to have an extra sleep today.

He could not see his friends for their good morning coffee today. 

Because he was just all fast asleep. Too bad for him. Oh well.

When he was all awake I helped him eat his lunch. And I had a little beside him nap.

But not for long.

Because I had to look out my watching window so I could see everything and then tell my friend Craig all about everything. 

That is my new best job. 

Emmet is still writing his story. I can hear him. Even when he is downstairs. 

Because dogs have better ears than people. Too bad for them. Ha. And better noses too. 

That is why people should always have dogs. To mind them all the time. 

Because people are not so very good at the very important things. Ha. Too bad for them. 

After Zita found Niamh at her work it was time for our before dinner walk. 

And it was not even a bit rainy so we were not soggy after all. 

And we found professor Jill too. That was a nice walk. 

When we got home Zita made the for shepherds pie. 

Because it is everybody’s favourite. And we are not even shepherds. 

I could be a shepherd’s helper but Shadow and Maggie were the best helper dogs just for shepherds.  

I would be the best mind all your silly cows dog. That was our job. A very long time ago. 

Now our best job is to guard our families. That is the very best job ever. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig  did not have an afternoon nap. Because of his big sleep in. 

I only had a little nap.

Because I was very busy minding the house and Craig and Emmet too. All by myself. 

So I had a nice quiet day today. That is good. 

Because I was very very busy all day yesterday. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives again tonight. 

Maybe I will go to fast asleep early tonight.

Because now I have two very comfy pillows. Ha. Good for me.,


No comments:

Post a Comment