Thursday 13 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifteen

When Zita and I were all awake we looked out my watching window and it was as beautiful as could be outside.

So we went for a lovely long walk. We went to visit our little lake again. 

But I did not see my friends the ducks.



Maybe they are still on their vacation. Oh well. 

We went to see everything before the too many people came to visit. Ha.

We even saw the new way too tall building. 

Craig told me that someday when it is too windy it is just going to fall right over. Oh dear me. That would not be so very good.



But it is at the other end of our little lake. Not our end. 

So it would not squish Zita and me. That is good. 

When we got home it was time for my right beside Craig nap. Ha. That is an easy job for me. 

Then it was time for me to be Zita special helper. So I went to our rascal ladies office. 

This morning Niamh had to go too the beautiful clothes store. On her very fast bicycle.

Because she had too much work to do. And this is her do not go to work day. Oh dear me.

And after lunchtime time the go fast car took Zita downtown to the other rascal ladies office. For all afternoon.

Because she had to put lots of very important papers into their big computer. Oh dear.

So I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. And our house too. 

Because Craig and Emmet cannot just guard themselves. 

Because they have just stay in their bedrooms. 

So I minded them all by myself. That was a very important job. 

And when Zita came home we had a right away dinnertime.

Emmet could not have dinner with us because he was playing the dragons game with his friends.

And Niamh had an outside dinner with Cara and Lee. 

So only Craig and Zita and I had our fast dinnertime. I got lots of green bean treats. 

Then Zita had a rascal ladies meeting right after our dinnertime. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will watch the detective program again tonight. 

Last night Craig had a late at night ice cream. Ha. 

Because Zita got more big boxes of ice cream. Ha. That was a good idea. 





No comments:

Post a Comment