Tuesday 4 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Six

I did not have a sleep in today.

Zita and I got up right away. Then I had my breakfast.

But Zita did not put lots of tasty treats on top today. Oh dear.

So I only ate a little bit of my breakfast. Oh dear. 

And then I went and told Craig. But he was fast asleep. 

So I talked and talked to him. But he did not wake up. Too bad for me.

So I went into the living room and went fast asleep. Ha. Good for me. 

When Craig was all awake I got up on the bed so I could help him eat his breakfast. 

Then I had a cosy nap. Right beside him. 

When Niamh came upstairs she found some tasty treats for me. 

So Niamh and I had our lunchtime all together. Ha. That is a nice idea.

Craig had strawberries for his lunch. 

But I do not like strawberries. Oh well. Too bad for me.

My friend Emmet has found a train to bring him back home from Toronto. 

A nice train that will not just fall over and crash. 

When he was writing his very interesting stories about Russian trains they always fell right over and crashed. 

And squished everybody. Oh dear.

So that is why you have to find trains that know how to not fall over. Ha. 

So as soon as the doctors say he is not even a little bit sick he will get right on the train. And come back home.

So I can mind him too. That is a good idea.

Zita made Craig and I a very fat peanut butter and cheese sandwich for our a bit late lunch. Those are my favourite sandwiches.

Then I minded both Craig and Zita in our hall. 

And had a little nice nap at the very same time. That was a good afternoon. 

But Craig did not have our together dinner with us. 

Because he was still all fast asleep. 

And when he woke up he thought it was tomorrow. Oh dear me. 

And it was only nearly my own bedtime. 

Maybe he got Emmet’s wrong clock. Oh dear. 

So he had a very late at night dinnertime. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment