Sunday 16 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighteen

It was sleep in Sunday.

But only Craig and Niamh had a nice sleep in.

Zita and I went for our early in the morning walk in the very beautiful sunshine to our little lake. 



It was just only us there. That was good. 

When we got home Emmet was all awake. And upstairs too. Ha.

Last night he went for a long walk. 

Because his live in the basement time was all over. He was very happy.

Emmet and some of his friends from very very old far away universities were playing a game .

It was all about Emmet’s long long time ago Ireland. 

And they were talking about it. Right on their computers. And everybody could see the game and hear Emmet taking. Ha.

Craig was even watching it right in his comfy bed. Ha.


Niamh made real pancakes for our lunchtime. With delicious bacon too. 

But Emmet could not eat with us.

Because everybody was listening to him on the computer. 

So a man brought Emmet is very favourite very tall hamburger and very fat chips. And a Coke too. Ha. 

You cannot get very tall hamburgers in way far away Cork. So Emmet was very happy.

We had our pancakes in the bedroom with Craig. I got my own pancake. And some bacon too. Ha.

Then Zita and Niamh and I went to our side yard. So they could make me all neat and tidy again.

Because I was way too furry again. 



And soon it is going to very way too hot outside.

You cannot be too furry in the way too hot or you will just be a puddle. It is known. 

But we were in the side yard a long time. 

Because I was very furry. Too bad for us. 

But when we were all finished I had to have a big bath. Not just my dirty feet bath. Oh dear. I did not want to have a big bath. 

But not matter how much I talked about it I still had to have an all over bath. Too bad for me. 

And then the bathtub was as dirty as could be. But I was all clean. 

Then Zita got the very noisy blow everything everywhere machine and made the side yard as clean as me.

So I would not get all dirty again right away. I stayed in the house because I was very soggy. 

Because if you are soggy you have to stay in the kitchen. It is the rule.

So Niamh got her little blow everything machine and then I was as dry as a chip. 


Then Emmet was all finished his very long as could be game. 

And he came upstairs so he could have an altogether dinner. With all of us. Ha. 

We had Niamh’s own made very delicious pizza. I got some.

Then everybody told stories and laughed all the time.

That was a good idea. 

Then it was time for everybody to have squeaky clean showers. Ha.

I already had my bath. So I had a nice nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment