Wednesday 26 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Eight

Zita and I got up early today so we could go for our good morning walk before it was too hot. Or maybe even too rainy.

Then we came home and had our look out the window breakfast. That is a nice time for us.

Then Zita had to go to a class on her computer. For our rascal ladies work. 

Even though we are on our vacation. Oh dear me. That is. Not so all right.

So I helped Craig with our toasts but I did not have a nice beside him sleep.

Because I had to help Zita and Niamh put the brand new all broken picture back together again. 

I just stayed under the dining room table so I can see if anything fell down on to the floor.

And my friend Emmet came upstairs to the living room. So he could sit in the very very comfy chair. 

And look out the windows.



And watch all the little birds having their morning bath in their bathtub right in our beautiful patio.

He was writing his story. With his you cannot hear anybody headphones on. Ha.

We all had a very nice quiet day today.

Because we were very busy yesterday with Craig’s sing happy birthday day. It is known. 

So it was good to have a quiet day. 

Because it was even too hot for Emmet to have his nice all around walk. 


Oh dear me. 

Zita and Niamh fixed the broken picture all afternoon. So they could have a nice relaxing day with me. 

Craig did not want to get into the not so comfortable chair today. 

So he had a nice nap instead. 

When Zita went outside to talk to our raspberries there was a greedy eat our vegetables bunny rabbit. 



Right there in our own garden. 

We should get some keep the rabbit away fence. Oh dear me. 

Those are our delicious vegetables. They are not for greedy bunny rabbits. Oh my goodness me.

We had toasty cheese and from Italy ham sandwiches for our dinnertime.

But Emmet had his dinner downstairs because it was his play the dragons game night with his friends. 

But everybody else went to bed early. 

So they could have their late at night tasty treats right in bed early. Ha. That was a good idea. 





No comments:

Post a Comment