Wednesday 5 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seven

Zita and I had a very busy day all day today. 

Because very early this morning they told my friend Emmet that he was not even a bit sick.

And they said he could come right back home. Ha. That is a good idea.

He took the little train from the aeroport right downtown to where the very big trains live.  

And he found the very best do not just crash train. The one with lots of room and not so many people. 



It brought him all the way back home. Ha. Good for us.

So then my own family will be all together again. That is my very favourite time. 

Because then I can be the very best minder dog ever. It is known. 

Niamh and I had our together breakfast today. 

I got the same tasty cereal as Niamh. Ha. That is a very good breakfast.

Then Zita’s go fast car took Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

And then Zita went to the very fresh strawberries and raspberries store. 

Craig and Emmet eat lots of strawberries. I do not like strawberries. Oh well. 

Maybe Zita will find tasty very old cheese. Emmet loves very old cheeses. Me too. Ha.

And then maybe Zita will find some of Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels too. 

If the store is not just full up with too many people. 

Mister Kettleman does not have a store in way far away Ireland. Only here. 

So Emmet has not had a tasty bagel with bagel cheese in a very long time. Too bad for him.

Today is Zita’s mother’s another sing happy birthday day. 

So Zita talked to her on the telephone. In way far away Dublin. 

But Zita did not sing her the happy birthday song. Too bad for me. 

That is my favourite song. 

I always help sing it when we have our happy birthday parties. Good for me. 

She had an on fire cake too. 



But not an all on fire cake tonight. 

Because she is very old and they did not have enough candles. Oh well. 

After our lunchtime Zita was downstairs making the basement all ready for Emmet to stay there.

Because of the do not get sick rules. 

She put lots of delicious food and some tasty treats in the downstairs little refrigerator. 

So he not starve into just nothing. 

Before our dinner Zita was very busy.

Because she went and found Emmet at the just for trains station and brought him home. 

And then right away she went downtown to find Niamh and brought her back home. 

I stayed here so I could mind everything. All by myself. 

That is an important job. It is my very best job. Ha.

We will only have a together dinner tonight. Not an altogether dinner.

Because Emmet has to eat all by himself downstairs. Because of  rules. 

He was not so very hungry. 

Because the nice people on the train had their very own lovely restaurant. Right there on the train. 

So he had a very tasty lunch. On the train. Ha. 

That is a good train. And it did not fall over and crash at all.

So my friend Emmet was nearly all full up and he only wanted a Mister Kettleman’s bagel and bagel cheese for his dinner.

But Craig and Zita and Niamh had bacon and cheese and egg and lettuce bagels. And some onions too. Ha. 

We ate them in the big bedroom together. Ha.

Now all my family is all in my very own house with me. 

That was a very good day for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment