Saturday 29 May 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty One

Zita and I went for a nice walk in the a bit cold this morning. 

Zita had to wear her warm sweater. Oh dear.

And then she had to take Niamh to her work as quick as could be. 

Because Miss Sash could not work this morning. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Craig did not have a nice sleep in today.

Because it was his Saturday have his coffee on the computer with his old friends. Ha. 

I had a very nice quiet day today. So I had a nice nap. 

After lunchtime Craig got into the not very comfy chair and now he has squeaky clean hair. Ha. 

And then he gave me my own lunch. With cheese on top. That made me very happy.

Because it is Craig’s best job to give me my tasty food. 

But he can not do it when he is all the time in bed. Oh dear me. That is not just all right.

But now he can get into the not so very comfy stick straight out chair.

And come into the living room and to help me look out my watching window. 

And go into the kitchen so he can find cheesie treats for my own mealtimes. 

Just like before the all broken legs. That is good. 

But he cannot stay out of the big bed for so long. 

Because when you have some broken legs they are a bit too sore sometimes. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Then I went outside for a long nap. It was not cold outside this afternoon. 

And I got a peanut butter treat.

Because my maybe my foot was a bit sore. Oh well. 

Zita went to downtown to find Niamh and bring her home. 

I stayed here so I could mind my friends Craig and Emmet. 

But Emmet did not stay here. 

He want for his afternoon walk and to find his favourite bottles of icy tea. Ha. 

Then he went to Miss Bruna’s and Mister Lyndon’s back yard to talk to every right until dinnertime. 

But Niamh went to Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment for a nice dinner. 

So I only had to guard Craig and Zita and Emmet tonight. That was an easy job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment