Friday 30 April 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Two

I had a very busy day this morning. My goodness.

Craig had a very big sleep in. Until nearly lunch time. 

But I could not keep him company. Because I was way too busy guarding my house.

A very big truck came to my own corner. And it was full of men too.



And that truck had a little box that went right up into our trees. And there was a man in it. Oh dear.

He was there to take away all the old wires. And put some brand new wires there instead. My goodness me.

So I was very busy watching them. Right from my watching window. Ha. 

So they would not make any mistakes. Ha. That is a good job for me. 

I do not like mistakes.


That took me a very long time.

Because it is a very important job. Zita told me. Ha.

Miss Anna’s mother drove Niamh and Miss Anna to their beautiful clothes store this morning.

Because it was an all day long rainy day outside. Oh dear.

When Craig was all awake he had Scotsman’s porridge for his breakfast. But I did not want to share.

I do not like porridge. I like cheese and chicken more. But he only had porridge. Oh well.

I told Craig all about the men up in our trees. 

Because he can only see our big hedge out of our bedroom window.

So I have to tell him all about what I see out my watching window. 

Because he is not there to help me. Too bad for us.

So every time something happens I have to come and tell him. That is my other new job. Ha. 

Then Zita found the very noisy clean the floors machine. 

So I stayed in the big bedroom with my friend Craig for a very long time. 

On my own very comfy pillow.



Until it was not so very noisy anymore.

Not everybody has their very own comfy pillow. That is not all right. 

Everybody needs a comfy pillow for their very own. It is known. 

We brought some of our very own beautiful flowers into the big bedroom. 

Because it is going to be too cold tonight for our lovely flowers. Oh dear.



Last night we watched a new detective program. 

A nasty man chopped a lady all up and threw everything into the dangerous ocean. Oh dear. 

But a very special police dog found the lady. Even though she was right under the ocean. Ha. 

But the dog had a very good nose. Ha. 

And it could even ride right outside in the police boat. 

With his very own do not drown police jacket. Ha. 

So he found her. Ha. 

That was a very good program.

Maybe we will watch another new detective program tonight too. Ha..





No comments:

Post a Comment