Saturday 17 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety

We had a nice quiet day today. 

My friend Craig did not even wake up until nearly our lunchtime. 

Then he talked to his old friends on his little flat computer. 

But then it was lunchtime.

But he only had Scotsmen’s porridge. 

You cannot share porridge with your best friend. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

But when he was finished I got up on the bed for my vey lovely nap. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh and her go fast bicycle went to the beautiful clothes store right after her breakfast.

It was a nice quiet morning for me. 

Craig and I had our after a little while lunch. I was a very big help.



We had toasty warm muffins all covered to the top with butter. Ha.

Then I took Zita for our just around here walk. We did not see anybody. 

Because of the new do not get sick rules. Oh dear me. 

Because too many people are too sick. 

And even Doctor Rachel’s own hospital is nearly all full to the top. Oh dear me. 

After our lunch Craig watched the hockey game. And his team won. Ha. That was a surprise.

Then we had a nice long nap. That was good.

When Niamh came home she found the brand new nearly a tent. 

So Niamh and Zita and Miss Tarryn started to put it all together. 


But it was not even a bit easy. 

So it took a long time and everybody laughed at everybody else. 

I was a big help. I just stayed over by our outside stove. And did not step on anything. Ha. Good for me. 

But I after a while I had to go inside before I got into big trouble. Oh well. 

When they were all finished it way past my dinnertime. Oh dear. 

Then they decided it was time for everybody to have their tasty dinners. 

That was a good idea.

Everything is much easier after a very delicious dinner. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment