Tuesday 6 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Nine

Craig had a big sleep in today.

But Zita and I did not have one.

Because we were too busy. Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her early in the morning job.

And when she came back home it was time to go to our rascal ladies work.

But I did not have my breakfast. 

Because I was having a very lovely nap. Outside in my side yard. Too bad for me.

So when I ate my breakfast it was nearly time for my tasty lunch. Ha. Good for me.

Then I looked out my watching window at the whole world. 

It was very sunny but not nice and warm. Oh well.

After lunch in helped Zita in our rascal ladies office. Right right beside her. 



She says I am always the very best helper. That is true.

This afternoon Craig and Zita put brand new clean as could be sheets on the big bed. 

And Craig was still on the bed. Ha.

Craig says now they can join a circus. That is silly. They are way too old. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Clean sheets are my favourite. 

The present man brought a new black thing this afternoon. 

So now Craig and Zita can watch Mister Tom’s detective programs right in the big bed. Together. Ha. That was a good idea.

Before dinnertime Zita and I went for a nice walk. We did not see anything very interesting. That is good.

Sometimes interesting things are too scary. 

We had our together dinner tonight. In the big bedroom. 

We had Miss Bruna’s very very delicious own made from Italy lasagna. 

But I did not have any because Craig and Zita and Niamh ate theirs all up. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I got lots of very crunchy lettuce instead. Crunchy lettuce is my favourite too. 

Then everybody was very tired so we all had an after dinner nap.

Then when Craig and Zita were all awake we took away the giant pillow mountain and I had my dessert.

Then we all went to fast asleep. Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment