Thursday 8 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty One

We all got up early this morning. 

So Zita and I went for a very nice good morning walk.

But when we got home my friend Craig was all fast asleep again.

So I could not give him his good morning get all better kisses. too bad for him.

He will not get all better right away if I do not give him lots of my kisses. Oh dear. 

So I went in to our rascal ladies office to help Zita instead. Oh well. 

Today a nice lady gave us a picture of a beautiful cow. Just for my friend Niamh.  



Cows are Niamh’s favourite.

I like cows too.

Because a long long time ago all the brave Bouvier dogs guarded cows. 

So they would not get all lost.

Or be chased by bears or maybe giant wolves. 

Way long ago in way far away they called cows bouves. I do not know why.

But that is why we are Bouvier dogs. Ha. Good for us. 

It is a beautiful day today. Not even any sheep clouds anywhere. Just sunshine. Ha. 

Craig had Zita’s own made oatmeal cookies for his lunchtime. And some soup.

But you cannot share soup so I had to help him finish the oatmeal cookies. Ha. Good for me.

Than I went right back to work helping Zita with our rascal ladies work. 

When we were all finished we had a together nap. Craig and Zita and I. 

But not Niamh because she had to write another all about numbers exam. 

So she could not have a nice nap. Too bad for her.

Tonight we are going to have the special from way far away Greece chicken. 

The chicken is just from right around here not from far away Greece. 

Just everything else is just how to do it if we all lived right there in Greece. Ha. 

When Niamh came upstairs for dinner we gave her the beautiful cow picture.


She was very surprised. And happy too. That is good.

Everybody should be happy. Even if they do not have their own beautiful cow picture. It is known. 

Tomorrow Craig has to go back to the nasty food hospital. 

So they can take more inside his legs pictures. Oh dear me. 

But Zita said he is not going to stay there this time. That is good. 

I do not like it when my friend Craig is not here for me to mind all the time.

And even lovely dogs cannot go to the hospital to mind their best friends. I do not think that is all right. 

Maybe we will go to bed early tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment